Exam Code: CAPM (Practice Exam Latest Test Questions VCE PDF)
Exam Name: Certified Associate in Project Management (PMI-100)
Certification Provider: PMI
Free Today! Guaranteed Training- Pass CAPM Exam.
Also have CAPM free dumps questions for you:
NEW QUESTION 1
An input required in Define Scope is an organizational:
- A. structure.
- B. process asset.
- C. matrix.
- D. breakdown structur
NEW QUESTION 2
In the Define Activities process, the schedule management plan is used to:
- A. Capture the lessons learned from other projects for comparison.
- B. Contain the standard activity list.
- C. Document and support the project change requests.
- D. Prescribe the level of detail needed to manage the wor
NEW QUESTION 3
Which earned value management (EVM) metric is a measure of the cost efficiency of budgeted resources expressed as a ratio of earned value (EV) to actual cost (AC) and is considered a critical EVM metric?
- A. Cost variance (CV)
- B. Cost performance index (CPI)
- C. Budget at completion (BAC)
- D. Variance at completion (VAC)
NEW QUESTION 4
Which of the following correctly explains the term "progressive elaboration'?
- A. Changing project specifications continuously
- B. Elaborate tracking of the project progress
- C. Elaborate tracking of the project specifications with a change control system
- D. Project specifications becoming more explicit and detailed as the project progresses
NEW QUESTION 5
Which input to the Manage Stakeholder Engagement process provides guidance on how stakeholders can best be
involved in a project?
- A. Feedback analysis
- B. Stakeholder analysis
- C. Communication management plan
- D. Stakeholder management plan
NEW QUESTION 6
Which process determines the risks that may affect the project and documents their characteristics?
- A. Control Risks
- B. Plan Risk Management
- C. Plan Risk Responses
- D. Identify Risks
NEW QUESTION 7
The Project Management Process Group in which performance is observed and measured regularly from project initiation through completion is:
- A. Executing.
- B. Initiating,
- C. Monitoring and Controlling.
- D. Plannin
NEW QUESTION 8
The staffing management plan is part of the:
- A. organizational process assets.
- B. resource calendar.
- C. human resource plan.
- D. Develop Project Team proces
NEW QUESTION 9
The process of prioritizing risks for further analysis or action is known as:
- A. Plan Risk Management.
- B. Plan Risk Responses.
- C. Perform Qualitative Risk Analysis.
- D. Perform Quantitative Risk Analysi
NEW QUESTION 10
Which estimating technique uses the actual costs of previous similar projects as a basis for estimating the costs of the current project?
- A. Analogous
- B. Parametric
- C. Bottom-up
- D. Top-down
NEW QUESTION 11
Which action should a project manager take to ensure that the project management plan is effective and current?
- A. Conduct periodic project performance reviews.
- B. Identify quality project standards.
- C. Follow ISO 9000 quality standards.
- D. Complete the quality control checklis
NEW QUESTION 12
Which item is a cost of conformance?
- A. Training
- B. Liabilities
- C. Lost business
- D. Scrap
NEW QUESTION 13
Skills necessary for project management such as motivating to provide encouragement; listening actively; persuading a team to perform an action; and summarizing, recapping, and identifying next steps are known as:
- A. organizational skills
- B. technical skills
- C. communication skills
- D. hard skills
NEW QUESTION 14
Which Process Group contains the processes performed to complete the work defined in the project management plan to satisfy the project specifications?
- A. Initiating
- B. Planning
- C. Executing
- D. Closing
NEW QUESTION 15
The process of monitoring the status of the project to update project progress and manage changes to the schedule baseline is:
- A. Control Schedule.
- B. Quality Control.
- C. Perform Integrated Change Control.
- D. Develop Schedul
NEW QUESTION 16
Which activity involves ensuring that the composition of a projects configuration items is correct?
- A. Configuration Identification
- B. Configuration Status Accounting
- C. Configuration Verification and Audit
- D. Configuration Quality Assurance
NEW QUESTION 17
The review of a sellers progress toward achieving the goals of scope and quality within cost and schedule compared to the contract is known as:
- A. Work performance information.
- B. Inspections and audits.
- C. Payment systems.
- D. Procurement performance review
NEW QUESTION 18
Requirements documentation, requirements management plan, and requirements traceability matrix are all outputs of which process?
- A. Control Scope
- B. Collect Requirements
- C. Create WBS
- D. Define Scope
NEW QUESTION 19
Retreating from an actual or potential conflict or postponing the issue to be better prepared or to be resolved by others describes which of the five general techniques for managing conflict?
- A. Smooth/accommodate
- B. Withdraw/avoid
- C. Compromise/reconcile
- D. Force/direct
NEW QUESTION 20
During which process does a project manager review all prior information to ensure that all project work is completed and that the project has met its objectives?
- A. Monitor and Control Project Work
- B. Perform Quality Assurance
- C. Close Project or Phase
- D. Control Scope
NEW QUESTION 21
Managing procurement relationships and monitoring contract performance are part of which process?
- A. Conduct Procurements
- B. Plan Procurements
- C. Administer Procurements
- D. Close Procurements
NEW QUESTION 22
The primary benefit of the Plan Schedule Management process is that it:
- A. provides guidance to identify time or schedule challenges within the project.
- B. tightly links processes to create a seamless project schedule.
- C. guides how the project schedule will be managed throughout the project.
- D. creates an overview of all activities broken down into manageable subsection
NEW QUESTION 23
An output of the Plan Quality Management process is:
- A. A process improvement plan,
- B. Quality control measurements.
- C. Work performance information,
- D. The project management plan.
NEW QUESTION 24
Change requests, project management plan updates, project document updates, and organizational process assets updates are all outputs of which project management process?
- A. Plan Risk Responses
- B. Manage Stakeholder Expectations
- C. Define Scope
- D. Report Performance
NEW QUESTION 25
An input to the Plan Stakeholder Management process is:
- A. The project charter.
- B. The stakeholder analysis.
- C. A communication management plan.
- D. A stakeholder registe
NEW QUESTION 26
P.S. Dumps-hub.com now are offering 100% pass ensure CAPM dumps! All CAPM exam questions have been updated with correct answers: https://www.dumps-hub.com/CAPM-dumps.html (704 New Questions)