Proper study guides for Up to date PMI Certified Associate in Project Management (PMI-100) certified begins with PMI CAPM preparation products which designed to deliver the Downloadable CAPM questions by making you pass the CAPM test at your first time. Try the free CAPM demo right now.
Online CAPM free questions and answers of New Version:
NEW QUESTION 1
Organizational planning impacts projects by means of project prioritization based on risk, funding, and an organizations:
- A. Budget plan
- B. Resource plan
- C. Scope plan
- D. Strategic plan
NEW QUESTION 2
The links between the processes in the Process Groups are often:
- A. Intuitive
- B. Iterative
- C. Measured
- D. Monitored
NEW QUESTION 3
What happens to a stakeholder's project influence over time?
- A. Increases
- B. Decreases
- C. Stays the same
- D. Has no bearing
NEW QUESTION 4
The process of identifying and documenting the specific actions to be performed to produce the project deliverables is known as:
- A. Define Activities.
- B. Sequence Activities.
- C. Define Scope.
- D. Control Schedule.
NEW QUESTION 5
Scope, schedule, and cost parameters are integrated in the:
- A. Performance measurement baseline.
- B. Analysis of project forecasts,
- C. Summary of changes approved in a period,
- D. Analysis of past performanc
NEW QUESTION 6
Which tool within the Perform Quality Control process identifies whether or not a process has a predictable performance?
- A. Cause and effect diagram
- B. Control charts
- C. Pareto chart
- D. Histogram
NEW QUESTION 7
What name(s) is (are) associated with the Plan-Do-Check-Act cycle?
- A. Pareto
- B. Ishikawa
- C. Shewhart-Deming
- D. Delphi
NEW QUESTION 8
A project manager is appointed full-time to a project and is given full-time administrative staff and full-time project team members. This situation describes which type of organizational structure?
- A. Projectized
- B. Weak matrix
- C. Functional
- D. Balanced matrix
NEW QUESTION 9
Which is an output from Distribute Information?
- A. Earned value analysis
- B. Trend analysis
- C. Project records
- D. Performance reviews
NEW QUESTION 10
Which standard has interrelationships to other project management disciplines such as program management and portfolio management?
- A. Program Management Body of Knowledge Guide
- B. The Standard for Program Management
- C. Organizational Project Management Maturity Model (OPM3$)
- D. Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK®)
NEW QUESTION 11
Which of the following factors is lowest at the start of the project?
- A. Cost of changes
- B. Stakeholder influences
- C. Risk
- D. Uncertainty
NEW QUESTION 12
Control charts, flowcharting, histograms, Pareto charts, and scatter diagrams are tools and techniques of which process?
- A. Perform Quality Control
- B. Perform Quality Assurance
- C. Plan Quality
- D. Report Performance
NEW QUESTION 13
Which of the following is a tool or technique used in the Acquire Project Team process?
- A. Networking
- B. Training
- C. Negotiation
- D. Issue log
NEW QUESTION 14
When sequencing activities, what does the common acronym FF stand for?
- A. Fixed Fee
- B. Free Float
- C. Fixed Finish
- D. Finish-to-Finish
NEW QUESTION 15
Which stakeholder approves a project's result?
- A. Customer
- B. Sponsor
- C. Seller
- D. Functional manager
NEW QUESTION 16
A project manager at a publishing company decides to initiate the editing phase of the project as soon as each chapter is written. Which type of Sequence Activities tool and technique is involved, considering that there was a start-to-start relationship with a 15-day delay?
- A. Slack
- B. Float
- C. Lag
- D. Lead
NEW QUESTION 17
Which of the following consists of the detailed project scope statement and its associatedWBSand WBS dictionary?
- A. Scope plan
- B. Product scope
- C. Scope management plan
- D. Scope baseline
NEW QUESTION 18
Which of the following is an input to Develop Human Resource Plan?
- A. Team performance assessment
- B. Roles and responsibilities
- C. Staffing management plan
- D. Enterprise environmental factors
NEW QUESTION 19
Which of the following are outputs of Develop Project Team?
- A. Human resources plan changes and project staff assignment updates
- B. Project management plan updates and enterprise environmental factor updates
- C. Resource calendars and project management plan updates
- D. Team performance assessments and enterprise environmental factor updates
NEW QUESTION 20
A stakeholder expresses a need not known to the project manager. The project manager most likely missed a step in which stakeholder management process?
- A. Plan Stakeholder Management
- B. Identify Stakeholders
- C. Manage Stakeholder Engagement
- D. Control Stakeholder Engagement
NEW QUESTION 21
Which risk response strategy is common for both positive and negative risks?
- A. Share
- B. Accept
- C. Mitigate
- D. Transfer
NEW QUESTION 22
An issue log is an input to which Project Human Resource Management process?
- A. Manage Project Team
- B. Acquire Project Team
- C. Plan Human Resource Management
- D. Develop Project Team
NEW QUESTION 23
The zero duration of milestones in project planning occurs because milestones:
- A. Are unpredictable and challenge the Plan Schedule Management process.
- B. Occur at random times in the project plans.
- C. Represent a moment in time such as a significant project point or event.
- D. Represent both significant and insignificant points in the project and are difficult to anticipat
NEW QUESTION 24
Which is used to solicit proposals from prospective sellers?
- A. Procurement statement of work
- B. Resource calendars
- C. Procurement document
- D. Independent estimates
NEW QUESTION 25
Sensitivity analysis is typically displayed as a/an:
- A. Decision tree diagram.
- B. Tornado diagram.
- C. Pareto diagram.
- D. Ishikawa diagra
NEW QUESTION 26
P.S. Easily pass CAPM Exam with 704 Q&As Allfreedumps.com Dumps & pdf Version, Welcome to Download the Newest Allfreedumps.com CAPM Dumps: https://www.allfreedumps.com/CAPM-dumps.html (704 New Questions)