Want to know Passleader CAPM Exam practice test features? Want to lear more about PMI Certified Associate in Project Management (PMI-100) certification experience? Study Simulation PMI CAPM answers to Updated CAPM questions at Passleader. Gat a success with an absolute guarantee to pass PMI CAPM (Certified Associate in Project Management (PMI-100)) test on your first attempt.
Online PMI CAPM free dumps demo Below:
NEW QUESTION 1
Which type of analysis is used as a general management technique within the Plan Procurements process?
- A. Risk assessment analysis
- B. Make or buy analysis
- C. Contract value analysis
- D. Cost impact analysis
NEW QUESTION 2
Which of the following statements is true regarding project and product lifecycles?
- A. A single product lifecycle may consist of multiple project lifecycles.
- B. A product lifecycle is always shorter than the project lifecycle.
- C. A single product lifecycle can only have one project lifecycle.
- D. A single project lifecycle may consist of multiple product lifecycle
NEW QUESTION 3
Risk exists the moment that a project is:
- A. planned.
- B. conceived.
- C. chartered.
- D. execute
NEW QUESTION 4
Using the three-point estimating technique, if the most likely duration is four months, the optimistic duration is two months, and the pessimistic duration is one year, how many months is the expected activity duration?
- A. Two
- B. Four
- C. Five
- D. Twelve
NEW QUESTION 5
A project manager seeking insight on previous stakeholder management plans and their effectiveness should evaluate:
- A. Historical information and the lessons-learned database.
- B. Historical information and the stakeholder register.
- C. Organizational process assets and the lessons-learned database.
- D. Project documents and historical informatio
NEW QUESTION 6
Which Manage Communications tool or technique focuses on identifying and managing barriers?
- A. Communication methods
- B. Information technology
- C. Communication models
- D. Information management systems
NEW QUESTION 7
Using values such as scope, cost, budget, and duration or measures of scale such as size, weight, and complexity from a previous similar project as the basis for estimating the same parameter or measurement for a current project describes which type of estimating?
- A. Bottom-up
- B. Parametric
- C. Analogous
- D. Three-point
NEW QUESTION 8
Which input to the Manage Stakeholder Engagement process is used to document changes that occur during the project?
- A. Issue log
- B. Change log
- C. Expert judgment
- D. Change requests
NEW QUESTION 9
In the Plan Procurement Management process, which source selection criteria analyzes if the seller's proposed technical methodologies, techniques, solutions, and services meet the procurement documents requirements?
- A. Technical approach
- B. Technical capability
- C. Business size and type
- D. Production capacity and interest
NEW QUESTION 10
Which of the following is an estimating technique that uses the values of parameters from previous similar projects for estimating the same parameter or measure for a current project?
- A. Reserve analysis
- B. Three-point estimating
- C. Parametric estimating
- D. Analogous estimating
NEW QUESTION 11
The lowest level normally depicted in a work breakdown structure (VVBS) is called a/an:
- A. work package
- B. deliverable
- C. milestone
- D. activity
NEW QUESTION 12
How many Project Management Process Groups are there?
- A. 3
- B. 4
- C. 5
- D. 6
NEW QUESTION 13
When can pre-assignment of project team members occur?
- A. When the project uses capital expenditures
- B. When the required staff can be acquired from outside sources
- C. When the project would be ignored due to travel expenses
- D. When the project is the result of specific people being promised as part of a competitive proposal
NEW QUESTION 14
Which of the following is an example of schedule compression?
- A. Activity sequencing
- B. Resource leveling
- C. Lead and lag adjusting
- D. Crashing
NEW QUESTION 15
Which tool or technique used in the Control Procurements process can be conducted during the execution of the project to verify compliance with deliverables?
- A. Procurement documents
- B. Inspection and audits
- C. Estimate budget
- D. Risk register
NEW QUESTION 16
Tools and techniques used in Direct and Manage Project Work include:
- A. Process analysis and expert judgment
- B. Analytical techniques and a project management information system
- C. Performance reviews and meetings
- D. Expert judgment and meetings
NEW QUESTION 17
Who provides the inputs for the original estimates of activity durations for tasks on the project plan?
- A. Project sponsor
- B. Project manager
- C. Person responsible for project scheduling
- D. Person who is most familiar with the task
NEW QUESTION 18
Conditions that are not under the control of the project team that influence, direct, or constrain a project are called:
- A. Enterprise environmental factors
- B. Work performance reports
- C. Organizational process assets
- D. Context diagrams
NEW QUESTION 19
The scope management plan is a subsidiary of which project document?
- A. Schedule management plan
- B. Project management plan
- C. Quality management plan
- D. Resource management plan
NEW QUESTION 20
A method of obtaining early feedback on requirements by providing a working model of the expected product before actually building is known as:
- A. Benchmarking.
- B. Context diagrams.
- C. Brainstorming.
- D. Prototypin
NEW QUESTION 21
Which output is the approved version of the time-phased project budget?
- A. Resource calendar
- B. Scope baseline
- C. Trend analysis
- D. Cost baseline
NEW QUESTION 22
Which tool or technique is required in order to determine the project budget?
- A. Cost of quality
- B. Historical relationships
- C. Project management software
- D. Forecasting
NEW QUESTION 23
When a project is undertaken to reduce defects in a product or service, the objective of the project is to create a/an:
- A. improvement
- B. program
- C. result
- D. portfolio
NEW QUESTION 24
Which conflict resolution technique searches for solutions that bring some degree of satisfaction to all parties in order to temporarily or partially resolve the conflict?
- A. Force/direct
- B. Withdraw/avoid
- C. Compromise/reconcile
- D. Collaborate/problem solve
NEW QUESTION 25
An output of the Create WBS process is:
- A. Scope baseline.
- B. Change requests.
- C. Accepted deliverables.
- D. Variance analysi
NEW QUESTION 26
Thanks for reading the newest CAPM exam dumps! We recommend you to try the PREMIUM DumpSolutions.com CAPM dumps in VCE and PDF here: https://www.dumpsolutions.com/CAPM-dumps/ (704 Q&As Dumps)