Exam Code: H12-211 (H12-211 Free Practice Questions), Exam Name: Huawei Certified Datacom Associate-Huawei Networking Technology and Device (HCDA-HNTD), Certification Provider: HUAWEI Certifitcation, Free Today! Guaranteed Training- Pass H12-211 Exam.
Also have H12-211 free dumps questions for you:
NEW QUESTION 1
Which of the following statements about the information contained in a Database Description packet are true?(Choose three)
- A. A Database Description packet contains all information about each LSA.
- B. A Database Description packet contains only the header of an LSA.
- C. The header of an LSA is the unique identifier of the LSA.
- D. The header of an LSA is only a small portion of all the data of the LSA.
NEW QUESTION 2
Refer to the graphic. An administrator has configed RIPv2 in the two routers shows in the figure. What willhappen after configuring the following commands? (Choose two)
[RTA-Serial0/0/1]rip output [RTA-rip-1]silent-interface s0/0/1
- A. RTA will have the route learned from the RTB
- B. RTB will have the route learn from the RTA
- C. RTA will have no neighbor relationship with RTB
- D. RTB will have no neighbor relationship with RTB
NEW QUESTION 3
In port aggregation, “multiple” ports are aggregated to form a port aggregation group so that all the memberports in the group share the outgoing/incoming load. At which layer is port aggregation implemented?
- A. Physical Layer
- B. Data Link Layer
- C. Network Layer
- D. Transport Layer
NEW QUESTION 4
Which of the following descriptions regarding eSight is not correct?
- A. eSight is used to monitor and manage enterprise networks.
- B. eSight supports only Huawei devices
- C. eSight supports WLAN management and monitoring of hotspot coverage.
- D. eSight supports the backup of configuration files and network traffic analysis.
NEW QUESTION 5
Which of the following IPv6 addresses can be configured on a router’s interface?(Choose two).
- A. fe80:13dc::1/64
- B. ff00:8a3c::9b/64
- C. ::1/128
- D. 2001:12e3:1b02::21/64
NEW QUESTION 6
What benefits does port aggregation yield?(Choose three)
- A. Improves link bandwidth
- B. Implements load sharing
- C. Improves network reliability
- D. Facilitates data copy for analysis
NEW QUESTION 7
Which of the following is abbreviation of VRP?
- A. Versatile Routine Platform
- B. Virtual Routing Platform
- C. Virtual Routing Plane
- D. Versatile Routing Platform
NEW QUESTION 8
The network administrator attempts to add interface G0/0/1 on Switch A to Eth-trunk 1, however the commandfails. Which of the following may cause this?
- A. The interface is operating in half-duplex mode.
- B. The interface has been shutdown.
- C. The interface is already associated with another Eth-trunk.
- D. The interface is an access port.
NEW QUESTION 9
An Ethernet port can work one of three duplex modes, whereas an Optical Ethernet port only supports onesingle mode. Which of the following represents this mode?
- A. Full-duplex
- B. Half-duplex
- C. Auto-negotiation
- D. Simplex
NEW QUESTION 10
[RTA-acl-basic-2001]rule 20 permit source 18.104.22.168 0.0.0.255
[RTA-acl-basic-2001]rule 10 deny source 22.214.171.124 0.0.0.255
Refer to the configuration output. Which of the following statements is correct regarding the configuration of theACL on RTA?
- A. Packets from network 126.96.36.199/24 network will be denied.
- B. Packets from network 188.8.131.52/24 network will be permitted.
- C. Packets destined for network 184.108.40.206/24 will be denied.
- D. Packets destined for network 220.127.116.11/24 will be permitted.
NEW QUESTION 11
On VRP platform, which of the following parameters can be used together with the "ping" command to specifythe source address of an echo request message?
- A. A
- B. S
- C. D
- D. N
NEW QUESTION 12
Source Destination Protocol Info
10.1.12.1 10.0.12.2 TCP 50190 > telnet [SYN] Seq=0 Win=8192 Len=0 MSS=1460
10.1.12.2 10.0.12.1 TCP telnet> 50190 [SYN, ACK] Seq=0 Ack=1 Win=8192 Len=0 MSS=1460
10.0.12.1 10.0.12.2 TCP 50190 > telnet [ACK] Seq=1 Ack=1 Win=8192 Len=0
Refer to the capture output.The administrator has captured three packets in the network. Which statementregarding the capured packets is incorrect?
- A. This packets represent a TCP three-way handshake process.
- B. 10.0.12.1 is the telnet server, while 10.0.12.2 is the telnet client.
- C. The three packets contain no application data.
- D. 10.0.12.1 uses port 50190 to buid the telnet connection.
NEW QUESTION 13
Refer to the graphic. Packet encapsulation in the IPsec architecture is performed as shown. Which IPsecmode is being used to encapsulate the packet?
- A. normal mode
- B. transport mode
- C. tunnel mode
- D. this encapsulation is wrong
NEW QUESTION 14
Assume that the router has learnt the best route to the same destination by using RIP, OSPF and Static Routerespectively. By default, the Huawei router will select the route learnt via ( ) as the best route.
- A. RIP
- B. OSPF
- C. RIPv2
- D. Static route
NEW QUESTION 15
Which authentication modes does AAA support?(Choose three).
- A. None
- B. Local
- C. Radius
- D. 802.1X
NEW QUESTION 16
Which of the following statements explains the behavior of the ICMP redirect function?(Choose two)
- A. When a router receives data on the interface via which the same data needs to be forwarded, and thesource is on the same segment as the next hop, an ICMP redirect message will be sent by the router to thesource.
- B. When a router receives data on an interface, and the router’s IP address matches the destination IP of thedata, an ICMP redirect message will be sent by the router to the source.
- C. When a router receives data on the interface via which the same data needs to be forwarded, and thesource is on the same segment as the next hop, an ICMP Redirect message will be sent by the source tothe router.
- D. When a router receives data on the interface via which the same data needs to be forwarded, and thesource is on a different segment from the next hop, an ICMP redirect message will be sent by the router tothe source
NEW QUESTION 17
Refer to the graphic. R1,R2 and R3 are running RIPv1. R1 and R3 both advertise 172.16.0.0 to the RIPnetwork. How will this affect R2?
- A. R2 will not have a route to the networks 172.16.1.0/24 and 172.16.2.0/24
- B. R2 will only have a route to 172.16.1.0/24
- C. R2 will only have a route to 172.16.2.0/24
- D. R2 will have a route to both networks 172.16.1.0/24 and 172.16.2.0/24, but some packets for these destinations will be lost.
NEW QUESTION 18
Refer to the graphic. Which statements correctly explains the forwarding behavior between RTA and RTE?(Choose two)
- A. When the network uses OSPF, data will be forwarded along the path via S1/0/0
- B. When the network uses RIPv2, data will be forwarded along the path via S1/0/0.
- C. When the network uses OSPF, data will be forwarded along the path from via E0/0/1.
- D. When the network uses RIPv2, data will be forwarded along the path via S2/0/0.
NEW QUESTION 19
Which of the following commands can be used to view the current configurations on a Huawei router?
- A. display current-configuration
- B. display saved-configuration
- C. view saved-configuration
- D. show startup-configuration
100% Valid and Newest Version H12-211 Questions & Answers shared by Surepassexam, Get Full Dumps HERE: https://www.surepassexam.com/H12-211-exam-dumps.html (New 233 Q&As)