We provide H12-211 Dumps Questions in two formats. Download PDF & Practice Tests. Pass HUAWEI H12-211 Exam quickly & easily. The H12-211 PDF type is available for reading and printing. You can print more and practice many times. With the help of our H12-211 Study Guides product and material, you can easily pass the H12-211 exam.
Online HUAWEI H12-211 free dumps demo Below:
NEW QUESTION 1
Which of the following statements regarding the routing table are correct?(Choose two)
- A. The next hop in the routing table is redundant because the outgoing interface can be used for packetforwarding.
- B. The routes from generated by different protocols have different preferences.
- C. The metrics of different routing protocols are comparable.
- D. The metrics of different routing protocols are not comparable
NEW QUESTION 2
Refer to the graphic. Which of the following statements correctly describe the Frame Relay devices?(Choose two)
- A. RTA is a DTE device.
- B. FRA is a DTE device.
- C. FRB is a DCE device.
- D. The interface on RTA is a DCE interface
NEW QUESTION 3
Which of the following commands is used to enter the system-view from the user view on a Huawei router?
- A. system-view
- B. enable
- C. configure terminal
- D. interface system
NEW QUESTION 4
Host A wishes to send data to host C, and generates an ARP request to obtain the destination MAC address.
Which statement is true?
- A. The destination IP address of the ARP request is Host C
- B. The destination MAC address of this ARP request is Host C
- C. The destination IP address for the ARP request is a broadcast IP address.
- D. The destination MAC address of this frame is the MAC address of G0/0/0 on RTA.
NEW QUESTION 5
Which of the following types can ICMP packets be classified into?(Choose two)
- A. ICMP transport packet
- B. ICMP error reporting packet
- C. ICMP query packet
- D. ICMP application packet
NEW QUESTION 6
The network administrator has decided to configure link aggregation in the enterprise network. Which of thefollowing represent advantages of link aggregation?(Choose three)
- A. Load balancing.
- B. Improved bandwidth.
- C. Enhanced reliability.
- D. Improved security.
NEW QUESTION 7
OSPF allows for “multiple” processes. By default, OSPF selects a process whose number is ( ).
- A. 1
- B. 10
- C. 100
NEW QUESTION 8
Refer to the graphic. Two switches have been connected as shown and both support STP. The administratorhas configured switch A as a DHCP server and set interface VLANIF1 of switch B to obtain an IP address fromswitch A. A link failure occurs on port interface G0/0/1 of switch B. What action will occur as a result?
- A. The two switches will be unable to communicate.
- B. Switch B will send a DHCP Discovery message to obtain a new IP address.
- C. Swich B will continue to use the IP address obtained from Switch A
- D. Switch B will send a DHCP Release message to release the IP address.
NEW QUESTION 9
A DHCP server in the enterprise network is being used to allocated IP addresses to hosts. An administratordiscovers however that some hosts are obtaining IP addresses outside of the scope of the DHCP server’saddress pool. What are the possible reasons for this?(Choose three).
- A. Another DHCP server exists in the network and is allocating IP addresses to hosts that happen to be withina closer proximity than the authorized DHCP server
- B. The hosts were unable to discover a DHCP server and therefore generated their own address in the169.254.0.0 address range.
- C. The hosts were unable to discover a DHCP server and therefore generated their own address in the127.254.0.0 address range.
- D. All addresses from the DHCP pool have been assigned
NEW QUESTION 10
To establish multiple PPP point-to-point connections in the Ethernet network, a PPPoE server establishesconnections with multiple PPPoE clients on one Ethernet port. How does PPPoE differentiate between eachconnection?
- A. MAC address.
- B. IP address and MAC address
- C. MAC address and ppp-id
- D. MAC address and session-id
NEW QUESTION 11
In a network supporting IPv6, OSPF no longer supports which feature?
- A. multiple areas
- B. Router-ID
- C. authentication
- D. multicast updates
NEW QUESTION 12
Refer to the graphic. Two peering routers are running RIP. RTA is using RIPv1 to advertise its routes, whileRTB is using RIPv2 to advertise the route 18.104.22.168/32. How will the route 22.214.171.124/32 appear in the IP routingtable of RTA?
- A. This route will not appear in the IP routing table of RTA.
- B. This route will appear in the IP routing table of RTA as 126.96.36.199/8.
- C. This route will appear in the IP routing table of RTA as 188.8.131.52/24.
- D. This route will appear in the IP routing table of RTA as 184.108.40.206/32.
NEW QUESTION 13
[R1]display interface GigabitEthernet0/0/0 GigabitEthernet0/0/0 current state : Administratively DOWN Line protocol current state : DOWN
Refer to the display output. What can be determined based on the output of the display command?
- A. Interface Gigabit Ethernet 0/0/0 is connected to a wrong cable
- B. Interface Gigabit Ethernet 0/0/0 is not associated with an IP address
- C. Interface Gigabit Ethernet 0/0/0 is not associated with a dynamically defined route.
- D. Interface Gigabit Ethernet 0/0/0 has been manually shut down by an administrator.
NEW QUESTION 14
The Eth-Trunk frame forwarding mechanism used to prevent changes in the data sequence forwards framesbased on which of the following parameters?
- A. The same source or destination IP address
- B. The same source or destination MAC address.
- C. The same protocol type.
- D. The same source or destination port number.
NEW QUESTION 15
Which of following may be the reasons that cause Frame Relay PVC to work abnormally?(Choose three)
- A. Same DLCI number is configured on the same router
- B. LMI type mismatch
- C. Frame Relay encapsulation type mismatch
- D. Incorrect configuration of the DLCI number
NEW QUESTION 16
Which of the following protocols is used in Frame Relay to map the address to DLCI dynamically?
- A. ARP protocol
- B. RARP protocol
- C. InARP protocol
- D. Map protocol
NEW QUESTION 17
Two routers establish an IPsec tunnel, which of the following does not need to be the same on both peeringdevices?
- A. Encapsulation mode
- B. Transform mode
- C. Proposal name
- D. authentication algorithm
NEW QUESTION 18
A client failed to transfer a file to the FTP server, but found the IP connectivity was without problem. The clientassumed that the problem was with the port configuration. The blocking of which ports wouldlikely cause thisproblem?(Choose two)
- A. 21
- B. 80
- C. 20
- D. 50649
NEW QUESTION 19
On the interface serial 1/0/1 of RTA,the command “ip address unnumbered interface loopback 0” has beenconfigured. Which following statements are correct?(Choose two).
- A. The IP address of interface serial 1/0/1 is 10.1.1.1/24
- B. The IP address of interface serial 1/0/1 is 10.1.1.1/32
- C. The route entry 10.1.1.0/24 exists in RTA’s routing-table
- D. The route entry 10.1.1.0/24 does not exist in RTA’s routing-table
P.S. Easily pass H12-211 Exam with 233 Q&As Certleader Dumps & pdf Version, Welcome to Download the Newest Certleader H12-211 Dumps: https://www.certleader.com/H12-211-dumps.html (233 New Questions)