Master the H12-211 Exam Questions content and be ready for exam day success quickly with this H12-211 Dumps. We guarantee it!We make it a reality and give you real H12-211 Exam Questions and Answers in our HUAWEI H12-211 braindumps. Latest 100% VALID H12-211 Exam Dumps at below page. You can use our HUAWEI H12-211 braindumps and pass your exam.
Free H12-211 Demo Online For Microsoft Certifitcation:
NEW QUESTION 1
An OSPF area is a collection of a group of routers and networks. OSPF defines that routers that have thesame ( ) belong to the same OSPF area.
- A. neighbors
- B. LSDB
- C. LSA
- D. adjacency
NEW QUESTION 2
The network administrator wants to improve the performance of network transmission, what steps can theadministrator take?(Choose two)
- A. Change the work mode to full duplex of each end station.
- B. Link the end stations together using a switch.
- C. Change the work mode to half duplex of each end station.
- D. Link the end stations together using a hub.
NEW QUESTION 3
A server is linked to port interface G0/0/1 of a switch. The administrator wishes to allow only this server to belinked to this interface on the switch. Which method can be used to achieve this?
- A. Configure a static ARP entry using the server’s IP address and MAC address in the switch.
- B. Configure a static MAC address binding entry of the server’s MAC address and the interface in the switch.
- C. Configure the default gateway of the switch to be the same as the server’s IP address.
- D. It is not possible to enable a single device to be associated with an interface.
NEW QUESTION 4
Which of the following statements are correct about TTL field in IP packet?(Choose two)
- A. The maximum value of TTL is 65535
- B. Normally, it's impossible for a router to receive a packet whose TTL is zero.
- C. The main purpose of TTL is to prevent IP packets from circulating endlessly in a network which canconsume a lot of bandwidth
- D. TTL value will be decremented as a packet is passed through the network devices such as hub, LAN switchand router.
NEW QUESTION 5
Which of the following statements regarding the router ID in OSPF are incorrect?(Choose three)
- A. The router IDs of OSPF routers in the same area must be the same, but can be different in different areas.
- B. The router ID must be the IP address of an OSPF router interface.
- C. The router ID must be configured manually.
- D. A router running OSPF must have a router ID for it to operate properly.
NEW QUESTION 6
An adminstrator has been requested to replace the configuration file of a router in the network. Theadministrator has been instructed that after logging into the router, he must first permenantly erase the currentconfiguration file config.zip from the system. Which command should he use to achieve this?
- A. delete /force config.zip
- B. delete /unreserved config.zip
- C. reset config.zip
- D. clear config.zip
NEW QUESTION 7
When using VRP, which of the following commands is used to configure the PPP authentication method asPAP?
- A. ppp pap
- B. ppp authentication-pap
- C. ppp authentication-mode pap
- D. ppp pap-authentication
NEW QUESTION 8
How many domains can be configured on a Huawei router?
- A. 30
- B. 31
- C. 32
- D. 33
NEW QUESTION 9
Which of the following statements regarding link-state database and routing-table of a “single” OSPF area arecorrect?(Choose two)
- A. The link-state databases that all routers build are identical.
- B. The link-state databases that all routers build are different.
- C. The routing-tables that all routers calculate are different.
- D. The routing-tables that all routers calculate are identical.
NEW QUESTION 10
<R2>debugging rip 1
Sep 13 2013 11:07:20.974.1-05:13 R2 RIP/7/DBG: 6: 13414: RIP 1: Receiving v1 response
GigabitEthernet0/0/0 from 10.0.12.1 with 1 RTE
Sep 13 2013 11:07:20.974.2-05:13 R2 RIP/7/DBG: 6: 13465: RIP 1: Receive response
from 10.0.12.1 on GigabitEthernet0/0/0
Sep 13 2013 11:07:20.974.3-05:13 R2 RIP/7/DBG: 6: 13476: Packet: Version 1, Cmd
response, Length 24
Sep 13 2013 11:07:20.974.4-05:13 R2 RIP/7/DBG: 6: 13527: Dest 18.104.22.168, Cost 1
Sep 13 2013 11:07:20.974.5-05:13 R2 RIP/7/DBG: 6: 2688: RIP 1: Ignoring packet. This
version is notconfigured.
Refer to the debug output. Following configuration of R2, the administrator discovers that the behavior is not asexpected and performs debugging. Based on the output from the debug, what is the source of the problem?
- A. R2 has configured an ACL to block the route to network 22.214.171.124
- B. R2 has enabled split horizon.
- C. R1 is using authentication, however R2 is not.
- D. R2 is operating using RIPv2, while R1 is using RIPv1.
NEW QUESTION 11
The administrator wishes to configure OSPF on a router in the network however the router has no loopbackinterface. Which value will be used as the router ID?
- A. The lowest IP address of the router’s active interfaces.
- B. The highest IP address of the router’s active interfaces.
- C. The IP address of the management interface
- D. The priority value of the router.
NEW QUESTION 12
Which of the following parameter settings for terminal emulation are correct when configuring a Huawei routerthrough the Console port?
- A. 4800bps, 8 data bits,1 stop bits, odd parity check, and no flow control
- B. 9600bps, 8 data bits, 1 stop bits, no parity check, and no flow control
- C. 9600bps, 8 data bits, 1 stop bits, even parity check, and hardware flow control
- D. 19200bps, 8 data bits, 1 stop bits, no parity check, and no flow control
NEW QUESTION 13
After a command for displaying RIP route information is entered on a router, peer 192.168.1.2 on Serial1/0/0 isdisplayed in the returned result. What does 192.168.1.2 stand for?
- A. Address of a RIP neighbor
- B. Address of the port with the RIP protocol enabled
- C. Next hop address of the RIP route
- D. Transmission address of the RIP protocol
NEW QUESTION 14
[RTA-aaa-domain-huawei]authentication-scheme au1 [RTA-aaa-domain-huawei]authentication-scheme au2
Refer to the configuration output. RTA has been configured using AAA as shown, and associated with the“huawei” domain. For users in the huawei domain, which authentication- scheme will be used
- A. au1
- B. au2
- C. au1 will be use
- D. When au1 is deleted, users will use au2
- E. au2 will be use
- F. When au2 is deleted, users will use au1
NEW QUESTION 15
A DHCP Unique Identifier (DUID) in DHCPv6 can be configured in VRP using which formats?(Choose two).
- A. DUID-LL
- B. DUID-LLT
- C. DUID-EN
- D. DUID-LLC
NEW QUESTION 16
Which of the following authentication methods are supported for Telnet users?(Choose three)
- A. Password authentication
- B. AAA local authentication
- C. MD5 authentication
- D. No authentication
NEW QUESTION 17
A configured internal host of a private network wishes to access the internet. What must be
configured on theenterprise network’s edge router in order to achieve this?(Choose two)
- A. NAT EasyIP
- B. DHCP
- C. BGP
- D. Default route
NEW QUESTION 18
Refer to the graphic. The data is transmitted using IPsec tunnel mode. The fields of which headers willbeauthenticated?
- A. TCP and Data
- B. Origin IP, TCP and Data
- C. AH, Origin IP, TCP and Data
- D. The fields of all headers
NEW QUESTION 19
[Huawei]command-privilege level 3 view user save
Refer to the command output. What is the result of the shown command?
- A. The command adjusts the save command of a user to privilege level 3.
- B. The command adjusts the save command in the user view to privilege level 3.
- C. The command adjusts the user view command privilege level to 3, and saves the configuration.
- D. The command adjusts the privilege level of a user to 3, and saves the configuration.
100% Valid and Newest Version H12-211 Questions & Answers shared by 2passeasy, Get Full Dumps HERE: https://www.2passeasy.com/dumps/H12-211/ (New 233 Q&As)